Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change over switch for a generator

Options
  • 23-07-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi guys i'm trying to find a change over switch for a generator. Rang a few places and they are looking for anything between 70 and 100 euros. Anyone here know where i could find one cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

You probably won't get one much cheaper than that....!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

If you buy cheaper than that it will only be cr@p! Spend the money and do it right is my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

2011 wrote: »
    If you buy cheaper than that it will only be cr@p! Spend the money and do it right is my advice.

+1

this is not a piece of kit you want to have fail, could damage you genset if it did. Do it right the first time and you wouldnt have to do it again

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Anthonyk2010

HighlyCooL wrote: »
    +1

this is not a piece of kit you want to have fail, could damage you genset if it did. Do it right the first time and you wouldnt have to do it again

Thanks lads will do. Any recommended makes or will i go with what suppilers have.

Advertisement