Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies Races - Aug 17th + 24th

• 23-07-2010 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Bernie from Swords cc is organising a short series of Ladies races this Aug. Hope lots of you can make it and if you have never raced, this is the perfect time to start!!

Any guys that are free to help with Marshal duties would be great.

McNally Joinery Swords CC Ladies races

Tuesday August 17th

Tuesday August 24th

There will be 10k and 20k options. All levels catered for. For those who have not raced before there will be an experienced rider with the first group who can provide tips on racing in a bunch.

Sign on at the Ring Commons sports centre at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.

Entry is €5. A cycling ireland licence will be required. A one day licence can be purchased at sign on for €10.

A map of the race can be found here: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/80503

This event will be handicapped to give all participants a fair chance

Refreshments afterwards in the Ring Commons sports Centre

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,697 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Should be available to marshall on the 17th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

That'd be great Beasty, Thank You.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Great stuff! I will definitely go. It's flat right? All the ladies races this year have been excellent, I am looking forward to these ones ;)

It's flat right?

Yep, pretty much flat. There are a couple of short inclines but they are nothing much. It also finishes uphill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

so it's flat, except for the inclines and the uphill finish ... I get it :P

• Advertisement

LOL

yeah that's it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

It's fairly flat all right.

If I work out how to do a snapshot of the Garmin profile I'll put it up but it's a big ring all the way round job.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Here you go :)

35332_413066988316_560318316_4727612_7436871_n.jpg

That was 4 laps BTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Advertisement