Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost for transfering drawing onto property registration map

Options
  • 23-07-2010 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi,

I have an area of land of about 0.2 acres to transfered over to me planning, drawings, surveying etc is all done and dusted.

All that needs doing is to draw the area to be transfered from the existing planning map onto an ordencance survey map and get the map certified for property registration. The registration process as such will be taken care of seperately also.

Noticed from previous post dating back that a smiple map and certifcation does involve some work but should be around the region 50 Euro to about 25O Euro and got quoted today 750 Euro.:mad::mad::mad:

Has anyone got any recommendations and ideas of cost.

Have I missed anything here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,038 ✭✭✭✭muffler

beemaja wrote: »
    and got quoted today 750 Euro.:mad::mad::mad:
    Well at least you know who not to get :D

If its a regular shape and if it doesnt involve an "on-site" survey then I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to get this done for €100 approx.

Im assuming it's a simple case of plotting the boundaries and calculating the area and if this is the case then do not pay any more than €150.

Each practice/private individual has their own set of fees but I am going to call a spade a spade here and say that anyone charging more than €200 are nothing short of con artists. Strong words but it has to be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 beemaja

Thanks for that,

yes it it simply a square shape and should really be straight forward.

It is just that the quote was so outraegous that I was beginning to doubt myself.

Thanks again for clarifying this Muffler.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,038 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No problem. Look for a local architectural technician or indeed ring a couple of them and get a quotation and just make sure that they have PI cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ninjaBob

I was charged €100 including VAT for such a drawing. They later did the modifications for free (eg: right of way, duplicate maps etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 beemaja

Thanks for that, am still waiting for quotes to come back but it is really dragging on... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement