Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secure City Centre Evening Parking

Options
  • 24-07-2010 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I have American relations over for a few weeks so I volounteered myself as their driver next week. Plan is to hit Galway for an evening sometime over race week, sample the delights & a few pints and I'll drive (sober) back home. My question is, where can I park in the city centre (multi-storey??) from 6pm to midnight.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Jury's is about as central as you'll get.

Merchants Rd car park is spitting distance from town too.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Jurys closes well before midnight.

The multi story on the docks is 9 euro all day.

Honestly unless you have something that will attract alot of attention and not just a normal car street parking for the evening should be fine and free after 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

No Ferrari or Lambo I'm afraid. I just thought with race week would on street parking be available from 6pm onwards or are the crowds just confined to Shop St?

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

you will usually find a space round town.

Oh just don't park along the docks street parking its the only place where street parking is 24 hours and they actually clamp there

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Thanks for the replys guys, I'll plump for Merchants Road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement