Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox live split screen multiplayer games!

• 24-07-2010 2:15pm

My girlfriend and I have been playing some xbox live together recently, mainly L4D2. We're looking for more games we can both play online in split screen mode (from the same console). We have unreal tournament but she isn't a big fan.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

hows about gears of war 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    My girlfriend and I have been playing some xbox live together recently, mainly L4D2. We're looking for more games we can both play online in split screen mode (from the same console). We have unreal tournament but she isn't a big fan.

Any ideas?
    Gears of war 1 &2, Lego batman/indianajones/starwars, Army of 2, Kayne & lynch, halo 3, lots of driving games... If I think of more I'll edit this post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

If you like singing , Lip's number one hits is still going for 19.99 in argos with 2 mic's.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
    I think I need to clarify that I mean both of us playing on xbox live on one console, not just playing each other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

im sure the games mentioned can be played split screen multiplayer on live. Not sure about lips tho

Edit: Blur is great fun online, you can do it in that as far as i know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Nazi zombies in COD:World of War is fantastic. Got my GF hooked on it and she would have previously only played the odd wii/ds casual game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Halo 3 is the way to go.
    Great fun on the split screen.
    Wish modern warfare 2 was like this. Presuming reach will be the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ChrisJefferies

We were playing the Halo Reach beta with splitscreen and that was superb...

You'll have to wait until this september for it though. I'm not a huge Halo fan but this one has got my attention.

Advertisement