Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom paint

Options
  • 24-07-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

hi lad been talking to this guy from another forum, he does custom painting, i am toying with the idea of getting my savage stock done (if i dont trade it) his work looks to notch and can put almost any design on loads of surfaces, just said id post it up see if anyone is interested

http://s829.photobucket.com/home/CARBONDESIGN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

Is he doing some type of wrap or is it an actual paint coat?
    Any idea what €€€?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

i think its called water transfer printing, its not a wrap, dont know about prices would depend on the size of stock id imagine, some great designs though, found this video ( i have no connection to the man i spoke to or his company, he seems sound and i thought people here might be interested)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

Looks interesting alright, have you any contact details ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

Looks interesting alright, have you any contact details ?

carbon.design@yahoo.ie

michael is his name

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

WOW!!!
    so class designs there must email them for a price, now just to choose matt carbon or english oak :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement