Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plantar Fasciaiitis (FXT)... Foot Problem

Options
  • 24-07-2010 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciaiitis 13months ago. I have tried lots of physio, have been using orthotics in footwear, and have a splinter for night time. It was originally in right foot, but now it has spread to the left. I have had cortisone injections and got the diagnosis from a foot consultant.

I am desperate for suggestions. If you have this problem, or knows someone who does, I'd appreciate the advice or even shared experience.

Chris
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭dannyo666

ChrisLyons wrote: »
    I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciaiitis 13months ago. I have tried lots of physio, have been using orthotics in footwear, and have a splinter for night time. It was originally in right foot, but now it has spread to the left. I have had cortisone injections and got the diagnosis from a foot consultant.

I am desperate for suggestions. If you have this problem, or knows someone who does, I'd appreciate the advice or even shared experience.

Chris

Have it from prolonged standing.Try epsom salts in warm water for 20 mins-it makes a difference.Also try tennis ball/standing and rolling on rolling pin and the foot stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you for your suggestion of epson salts. I wondering if there are any other tips to relieve this problem. I do the exercises of crunching the towel, rolling golf balls with the sole of my foot and stretching exercises. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you for this window of opportunity to air my problem. Cris

Advertisement