Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking for Storm Cinema

• 24-07-2010 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

For the late shows do you all park in Millar's Marsh or do ye just park in Tesco?

Millar's Marsh is renowned for cars being broken into or set alight whereas Tesco have a sign up about claming or ticketing I think.

Just trying to judge between safety and risk of getting fined.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

I think you would be fine in either really. I've been to numerous late films and I've never had, nor heard of, anyone having cars being broken into in either of those car parks. Leaving them there overnight though I wouldn't be sure on though!
    As for me, I generally use the Millars marsh one. It's just a bit better lit than the Tesco one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

You could just park as close to the road as possible in millers marsh! I usually park in tesco's though.. I find if its a late show a lot of people are going to that car park after the film.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I have always parked in tesco for a night showing but to be fair I wouldn't park there during the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

id usually park in tesco especially in the night time but did get a little note under my wiper a good while ago during the day about only being allowed there for 2 hours. my cousins car was broken into in miller's marsh last year during the night but i wouldn't have a problem parking there during the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Millers Marsh is kind of a funny thing in that you do hear about cars being broken into there bur Jesus if you say it to the wrong person they can serious offence to it and really go nuts how safe it is. Happened to me twice before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

I think Millers Marsh is fine as long as the cinema is open and there are people around. I wouldn't use it after that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Cheers for the replies lads :)

Advertisement