Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross Dressing Is Great

Options
  • 24-07-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'd just like to say that I'm in my teens and this week my family went away and so I began cross-dressing. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time and honestly I LOVED it. I've never felt so comfortable in mt life, until I wore a full female apparel. Throughout the week I tried on different clothes and it was great, I've had so much fun, I've been so comfortable and I'm sad that tomorrow it's all going to end. I doubt my family will ever find out, I left no evidence behind me.

Another thing was that it raised a question in my head, Am I a woman? I don't really know how to explain the answer but I'll give it a shot. I've always felt different and uncomfortable in my body. I've often dreamed of being a woman, but I can't really come to terms with it ,if you get me. That thought was what brought me to cross dressing in the first place, I loved it and probably will remember this week for a while. And based on what I've said above, what's our opinion on it. Would you consider my thoughts to be similar to that of your before you realised you were a woman ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

CD453 wrote: »
    Another thing was that it raised a question in my head, Am I a woman? I don't really know how to explain the answer but I'll give it a shot. I've always felt different and uncomfortable in my body. I've often dreamed of being a woman, but I can't really come to terms with it ,if you get me. That thought was what brought me to cross dressing in the first place, I loved it and probably will remember this week for a while. And based on what I've said above, what's our opinion on it. Would you consider my thoughts to be similar to that of your before you realised you were a woman ?

Sounds like you are probably transgender, but only you can say for sure. there's plenty of regular, straight guys who crossdress and absolutely love it, but are perfectly happy just being guys.

I would say that you should definitely go to a support group: http://www.teni.ie/Support
    if you are transgender then a support group can help greatly to come to terms with that

best of luck with everything ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think I might be, but I don't see anyone I know accepting it. I'm definetly hate being a guy and until a few days ago something I buried. When I really felt comfortable I was out the back having a smoke (yes, yes I'm a scummy smoker) and a cup of tea, I was wearing a dress, tights and heels and I remember looking at my painted nails and really feeling like a woman, I don't know if that was realisation, but I'm definitely not comfortable with being a man.

I'm not really ready to contact a support group. When It was buried I was really confused and depressed, but I know I'm not ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Belong To have a group called IndividualiTy - it might be of interest to you

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭deirdre_dub

CD453 wrote: »
    Am I a woman? I don't really know how to explain the answer but I'll give it a shot. I've always felt different and uncomfortable in my body. I've often dreamed of being a woman, but I can't really come to terms with it ,if you get me. That thought was what brought me to cross dressing in the first place, I loved it and probably will remember this week for a while. And based on what I've said above, what's our opinion on it. Would you consider my thoughts to be similar to that of your before you realised you were a woman ?
    In a nutshell, yes, though that does not mean that you are a transsexual. Transvestites can also have dreams of being female.

As Links said, only you can answer that question. I wish I could answer it for you, but I can't.

You might find the understand transgender thread useful (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055966319) as well as some of the advice thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055923166&page=2).

Advertisement