Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOKIA E5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thats £219 in pounds, they make it €307 in euro. Either way play.com wont ship it here. They dont ship any electronics outside the UK unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Diamonddec

Sorry Davy (I live in the North) ... I really wanted to inform that the handset is due for release shortly... :)

No need to be sorry. I take it your looking forward to getting it?

TBH, I was unaware of the model, but was out today looking at possible replacements for my recently kapput (and ancient) LG Viewty, and liked the look of the Nokia E72, but, it is a bit out of my price range at £300... and only discovered the new E5 whilst researching the E72 when I got home. I'm undecided whether to go the full querty/small screen route ... or jump aboard the touchscreen train! :o ... I'm a sad, procrastinator...:eek: :(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Diamonddec wrote: »
    I'm undecided whether to go the full querty/small screen route ... or jump aboard the touchscreen train! :o ... I'm a sad, procrastinator...:eek: :(

If you are going for any decent touch screen I would run with that over this anyday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Any idea as to a release date for this? I really like the look of it and seen it on the new o2 catalogue but no sign of a date of when it will be available nor is there anything on their website.

I'm in the North, so probably not a lot of use to most of you on here ... but the E5 has just started to appear on the ORANGE network in the UK... see here for example ... http://www.dialtosave.co.uk/mobile/Nokia/E5/Pay+Monthly/

As for myself, last Friday I did a deal on Vodafone and got a free HTC Wildfire, 100 minutes, 500 texts and 500mb of data for £15 per month... Not a great screen, but my needs are pretty basic, so I'm happy enough! :)

Thanks for that, hopefully wont be too long before we see it here.

Thanks for that, hopefully wont be too long before we see it here.

You want it on o2, or is sim free good enough for you? The later being here sooner

Oh no im on the vodafone network, the only reason i mentioned o2 was because it was on their catalogue and the only advertising in ireland for it that i seen. Sim free would definitely be an option if this only became available on o2.

• Advertisement

Just seen O2 are selling this for €189, any ideas if Vodafone are releasing this phone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kissyfer

its listed on vodafones website as out of stock hopefully means its gonna be available from them soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Will be on 3 end of Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

the c5 is causing alot of trouble it has major issues:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

check out nokia discussions c series thread:)

Advertisement