Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I Found A Few REALLY Old Baby Bottles of Spirits ...

Options
  • 24-07-2010 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Renovating my old Mam's house...2x baby Powers and 2 x baby Hennesy all 4 unfortunately opened and some missing a small amount -in Grans wardrobe for 'medicinal purposes'.Id guess these are AT LEAST 20 years old ...Just curious would they be considered worth anything (extra) by 'enthusiasts' ...would they taste better/worse/much the same ?I presume its illegal to advertise them for sale eg on Ebay/Adverts.ie?Anyone with info/interest PM me ?In Leixlip near Lucan ...Sorry if this sounds ridiculous ,just curious...never really a big spirits drinker (or drinker at all!!!)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Once open any value they might have had would be gone.
    They'd be ok to drink, though but not at their best.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

Yeah, they'd have no value if they were open and not much even if they were sealed. If the Powers was from the early 80s or the 70s they would be worth a little more, but even these go for next to nothing these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

+3 on the above posts ... COuld possibly be still okay to drink but if they are open a long time they may be a bit jaded at this stage.

Advertisement