Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Weather Forecast Web Site

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Good on ya.

I hope it does as well as mine has done. I set up a website just for the crack but Ive been surprised how well it has done. People have said to me that they think its coz im so obsessed with the weather but im not that bad. I only have 5 weather stations and a max min garden thermometer and a berometor and my thermometer keyring of course. Oops i have got a problem havent I. Saw your website. Put some more content in it each day. I was told to do that and my traffic increased. My web is http://weathergossip.com where I try to give a "guide" to Irelands long range weather forecast. Now I know I may be off the mark but I am genuinely interested and this forum is the best place to learn:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

pauldry wrote: »
    People have said to me that they think its coz im so obsessed with the weather but im not that bad. I only have 5 weather stations

:D

db571-shocked-monkey.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chanleecege

I am waiting everybody my web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Congratulations. Between your site, yr. no and Accuweather - you have exactly the right weather for Kilkenny for this hour. yr. no has us with bright sunshine and Accuweather has us with sun and clouds. You have us down as completely cloud covered. Sad for us but good for you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Congratulations. Between your site, yr. no and Accuweather - you have exactly the right weather for Kilkenny for this hour. yr. no has us with bright sunshine and Accuweather has us with sun and clouds. You have us down as completely cloud covered. Sad for us but good for you. :D

Accuweather is right!!! its been sunny with some clouds for the last few hours here . . .

• Advertisement

I know, it changed an hour or so later. Not sure whether I should use one of these :( or one of these :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

I know, it changed an hour or so later. Not sure whether I should use one of these :( or one of these :).

How about one of these?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

http://weather-forecast.tr.gg

It 's my new weather forecast web site. I hope everybody like it and visit it.

Was looking again today (traffic :)) and it is showing temperature for Sligeach Ireland of 9c but its 14.7c here at present tonight, though the max was only 18.6c:(

How about one of these?:D

Living in Kilkenny doesn't lend itself to using many of those. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chanleecege

I changed my web site's design.Everybody can visit my web site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement