Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday afternoon!

Options
  • 24-07-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey everyone!

I work in Dublin during the week and rarely stay here at weekends. This weekend I'm here however! but all friends and colleagues are not so I'm looking for something fun/unusual to do tomorrow afternoon?! Any suggestions?

I'm up for a good time and love a laugh :) I want to meet new people..take on more things!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

looks like its going to be warm and dry day so maybe get the dart out to howth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 numbernerd

Yeah that's a nice idea, I've never been but I've heard its fab!

Is it straightforward from the dart.. (I'm not in dublin too long!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Dante

I know the Dun Laogaire Culture Festival is on this weekend, finishing on Sunday. I was there on the Sunday last year and I must admit it was a great laugh. Basically, all the roads are closed for most the day and stages are put up around the town for bands and buskers from different countries to perform etc. There were hundreds of people there, and as I said, it was a good day out and quite unusual. Heres the website anyways: http://www.festivalofworldcultures.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I know the Dun Laogaire Culture Festival is on this weekend, finishing on Sunday. I was there on the Sunday last year and I must admit it was a great laugh. Basically, all the roads are closed for most the day and stages are put up around the town for bands and buskers from different countries to perform etc. There were hundreds of people there, and as I said, it was a good day out and quite unusual. Heres the website anyways: http://www.festivalofworldcultures.com/

Was there today and the weather was fab!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the place to be sitting in the garden outside the Kingston Hotel,pint in hand,listening to great trad and dublin Bay as the backdrop. You won't beat it. So get yourself over to DunLaoghaire

• Advertisement
Advertisement