Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in Tuam during race week

Options
  • 24-07-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

I live on the main N17 and I've always noticed a real surge in traffic during race week, constant is an understatement, for day and evening meetings! Now with this recession I'd say there could be more, because if people go they mightn't want to fork out for accommodation or that:rolleyes:!

Anyway, I'm wondering how bad traffic in Tuam normally is for Race week, as I've got my driving test there on thurs, a day meeting, and its at 11.30:eek:! So how bad will I be stung? I suppose between road works and this the hold ups could do me a right favour!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TuamGalway

All roadworks stopped in Tuam for 2 weeks so that won't be a problem for you. Good luck with the test!

Advertisement