Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter X Tekken is for REAL!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

jesus, its OBVIOUSLY rolento
    rolento.png

this game needs Berdie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I wonder why they put in that random Sean basketball. The ink splatter effects even change colours for that one section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Rolento can triforce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

n56Xx.jpg

That's pretty blatantly Rolento.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Awesome trailer, I wonder why Bob gets an authentic American voice but Rufus is all "Kenu Mastersu" though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Awesome trailer, I wonder why Bob gets an authentic American voice but Rufus is all "Kenu Mastersu" though?

Maybe cause SF4 has Japanese and English VA for each character, where as in Tekken each character has a single VA with most of them speaking their native languages. Actually no, i think its either English or Japanese

OR

Rufus is a weeaboo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Well then, that's one way to deconfirm that leaked list.

Pretty funny trailer all the same, though.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Maybe cause SF4 has Japanese and English VA for each character, where as in Tekken each character has a single VA with most of them speaking their native languages. Actually no, i think its either English or Japanese

OR

Rufus is a weeaboo

Some people definitely talking in Korean/Chinese in Tekken 6. Not sure which, I know it's not Japanese though :P

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Official website has updated wit Rolento, Lili, Heihatchi and Gief

http://www.capcom.co.jp/sfxtk_en/ch_lili.html#main_menu

what's up with the shadow versions of the characters in the offical art? With the evil glowing eyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Lili looks weird

Where is Sakura

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Lili looks weird

Where is Sakura

They had to drop her for Guile, sorry

Wahhhhhhh

EDIT: I hear the shadows is a hint for a game mechanic, V-ism or extra damage ala Rage in Tekken 6 etc. I hope to god it's not Rage, that pissed me off so much in Tekken 6

what's up with the shadow versions of the characters in the offical art? With the evil glowing eyes?
    I'm guessing that has something to do with the new mechanic set to be revealed at TGS. Bob goes all evil and shadowy when he starts throwing plates in the Rufus v Bob trailer.

Also, why is Rolento's Super not some variation on Take No Prisoners?!

Also, in the recent videos there is 6 black dots on the super bars.

this game is starting to shape up real nice. What is the expected release date?
    Also just noticed they have their Super videos above the pics too ! Rolentos super is nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I've a bad feeling they'll ruin the potential here with loads of wacky and unecessary new mechanics.

The whole "both characters at once" setup is worrying enough as it looks the sort of thing that'll either be totally worthless or outright broken.

• Advertisement

If there is some "shadow" mode for all the charcters, I will be very disappointed if Guile doesn't get psycho power flames on his hits when it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

If there is some "shadow" mode for all the charcters, I will be very disappointed if Guile doesn't get psycho power flames on his hits when it :D

I'd be disappointed if his shadow wasn't.... Shadow, if you catch my drift. :cool:

I'd be disappointed if his shadow wasn't.... Shadow, if you catch my drift. :cool:

That's where I was going with it :)

Well, I guess the plot line about them all meeting up in antartica to fight for this pandora thingy will tie in that it grants evil poweness to whoever touches it or something, and that's why it's so valuable to shadoloo and the mishimas.

Speaking of shadoloo, it's mentioned alot in those bios, so I guess it's only a matter of time before you-know-who shows up..

Speaking of shadoloo, it's mentioned alot in those bios, so I guess it's only a matter of time before you-know-who shows up..

Man, I can't wait till he's finally announced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

REPENT

DOOM IS GOING TO KILL US ALL

guilemad.jpg

2hgsiki.jpg

Well, I guess the plot line about them all meeting up in antartica to fight for this pandora thingy will tie in that it grants evil poweness to whoever touches it or something, and that's why it's so valuable to shadoloo and the mishimas.

Well, I pretty much called that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Being able to sacrifice your partner at will sounds like a right laugh. Let the griefing begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Game looks so good, I'm too hype for this one at the moment. Roster looks great, Bryan Fury and Lars would make it perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

New screenshots don't have the second super bar. Could be just that these newer screenshots are of an older build, still odd though.

Advertisement