Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firefox 3.6.8 on Vista

• 24-07-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems today with Firefox 3.6.8, specifically running on Vista ?

It was working fine yesterday and the morning but then sometime today it started to hang when accessing google.ie/com/gmail or even sites that seem to have with google ads connected e.g. boards.ie

Chrome and IE work fine.. and FF works ok for some sites e.g. BBC, F1 timing

I've disabled my add-ins, downloaded the latest version etc ..

There are some similar problems reported on Firefox feedback and support, but none have any useful ideas yet.

Shane

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

have a look at this http://tipsneeded.com/speed-up-firefox-3-6-fast/
    and be careful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm running that version with Vista 32 HE (stop laughing), its running fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

the same hang is now happening in IE when starting up.. not sure when that started.. Chrome continues to work fine, and Firefox starts up ok and works for many other webpages. I'm beginning to suspect that this is something to do with a recent Norton (360) update..

Shane

Advertisement