Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two B52 Bombers flying past bray tomarrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Not sure if this is a propaganda mission from the USAF

They are heading home no "propaganda", its just going to be a fly past i believe. If its the B52H's im assuming its going to be the ones "LA" and "MT" that were at RIAT.

61-0039/MT
    61-0002/LA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

any idea of approximate time +/- 30mins

Single B-52H "Skull20" holding now, due to flyby in 2mins. Talking to Dublin Tower now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Perfect timing. Hopped in car and saw it from Howth summit.

• Advertisement

Big crowd at it? Nice fly by? Did he keep it high? He was allowed own navigation by DUB for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Too far to see what the crowd was like. Plenty of boats offshore.

Didn't catch the start of the run but by the time I had got the binos out Skull20 was right over Bray heading east. Wasn't much above Bray Head (800ft) and I'm pretty sure it did go over land.

Goggins looked like he was having plenty of fun.

SAR demo probably on or just finished. Seen more than enough of them so didn't wait for that.

I believe this was the B52: 61-0002/LA from RIAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Did any of you Crazy Kids get a piccie or two ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

delancey42 wrote: »
    Did any of you Crazy Kids get a piccie or two ?

Thanks to N7777G

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67109266&postcount=39

• Advertisement
Advertisement