Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPLAINT

Options
  • 24-07-2010 10:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

I am writing this to complain about a moderator named jor el.

He punished me for saying that people should have enough self respect to live in a nice area.......and in his message to me he said Quit the stupidity, maybe get some self respect of your own.why should i be punished for doing somthing he considers wrong and then he is allowed to do it himself......and add additional insults. {not that i was trying to insult anyone this is just how he views it}

if i had used a certain curse word would he message me telling me ive been banned for using that word and then call me the word

i pointed out this to him and he further punished me and said More trolling, just cop on to yourself. and You are a troll, and an unimaginative one at that. Go somewhere else.

I feel that he is being outragously abusive and behavior that would warrent removal of his moderator status.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You are a troll, and you bring nothing to this community other than trolling and hardship. You were infracted for a reason, then banned for calling me a fool.

This is not the right place for this either. First contact the catagory mods, then go to Helpdesk if you still have an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This...
    jor el wrote: »
    This is not the right place for this either. First contact the catagory mods, then go to Helpdesk if you still have an issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement