Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Php and sql course in FAS.

• 24-07-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

I am interested in this course, I'm sure I saw a FAS course sticky around here somewhere but cannot find it at the moment. Mods feel free to move as such.

I would appreciate it if anyone that has done this course (cork city) could recommend it, or not? It is 18wks and teaches dynamic web creation using php. I am very interested in this course and I am thinking of applying for it to add to my skills and hopefully go out into the work force with a fully rounded set of skills.

I already have a strong set of design skills via a BA in mulitmedia, I think that a combo of php &sql and design would give me a v.strong focus via the aquired skills from this course.

Any advice or experience on this appreciated folks.

Advertisement