Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need a license to own a .22 handgun?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Just totting it up in my head here, and going a bit of thread, so far i have spent the following;

5,000 - .22lr - Eley Match - €950

1,000 - .308 - HPS - €1,200

400 - .223 - Mixed Brands - €375

3,750 - 12g - Eley Olympic, Game, Superb - €860

2,000 - 9mm - Magtech - €600

Thats the grand total of €3,985.

:eek: AAAAAHHHHHHHH :eek:
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

ezridax wrote: »
    Just totting it up in my head here, and going a bit of thread, so far i have spent the following;

5,000 - .22lr - Eley Match - €950

1,000 - .308 - HPS - €1,200

400 - .223 - Mixed Brands - €375

3,750 - 12g - Eley Olympic, Game, Superb - €860

2,000 - 9mm - Magtech - €600

Thats the grand total of €3,985.

:eek: AAAAAHHHHHHHH :eek:

That just this year ezri or altogether? Impressive if it's just this year! I'm putting some funds aside for a batch testing trip for next spring for the smallbore. I expect that'll be about 10,000 rounds/€2k. Will need to last me a couple of years!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

From January till Saturday last. Worst part is the year is not over so some totals, such as the .308/9mm will need more.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

ezridax wrote: »
    From January till Saturday last. Worst part is the year is not over so some totals, such as the .308/9mm will need more.

Thats the scurge of a range, before you know it boxes of ammo gone.
    I buy ammo when I see it at a good price.

I'm down to my last 100 CCI 40S&W's

I have enough 12g to do me a few years lol
    I'm very low on .223 and .308; I have 200 of each ordered.

The shillin's mount up quickly:D

Advertisement