Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SO I went to the docotor

Options
  • 25-07-2010 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭

.......and he said, damn, you're penguin.

Needless to say, this brought about a need to coverse abut recent events in pants of one "Lindsay Lohan", whom as you will all remember, is actually a chair.

The parrot turned to me and whisperd.....

exactly

Naturally, TarDOTAldarian posed the biggest threat, being made of a superior alloy.

However, with teh combined forces of Sarky and his alter ego Sarky, I'm sure the threat of the

OVERLY EXAGGERATED

roll of tin foil will be......somethingd.

Deep in her hide-away atop a mountain of suggestively shaped goo, sNarah records the proceedings as a .bmp O course, sxt is in a corner looking for pwetty girls. BUT AREN"T WE ALL GIRLS IN A WAY!?!???

All hail in an orderly line:

lightbulb.jpg

If you feel like it, donate an asparagus or mashed potato for Damo el Diablo's pet monster, Steve.

/end liquored-up transmission.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

cherryghost, look at this. This isn't just a mere drunkedpost. This is goddamn drunkpost ART :cool:

I <3 funky :D

IN A PLATONIC WAY!!! :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Funky is art incarnate, i wish to fornicate with him, with a lightbulb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I made wajer last night. Whiskey and Jager.

Surprisingly like drinking Whiskey and Jager.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

At least it wasn't Samjager! :eek:

/vomits in deight

/is drunk agin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

so sexy when people get sick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I come carrying aspergues and cabbage dear Flippers.

Now do me!
    And Tar!

/commences orgy of suggestive vegetables and boards users

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

*moans with pleasure*

Pics? Or bmps? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Ooooooohhhh vegetables.. I want in on this :pac:

Nothin' sexier than a turnip.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

so I went ta da dactar and I says to him well 'I'm a flirtaholic please help me!?' Please refer to flirtaholic anonymous!

DocTar here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm going on holiday somewhere sexy but dangerous.

Could you give me a few jabs..?

Advertisement