Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complaint 2

Options
  • 25-07-2010 1:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

i posted this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055979234

but seeing as im complaining about a mod they are sticking together and locking the thread...........further abuse of power. i demand that a superior at least comment on this before it be locked.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Theres a Dispute Resolution Procedure. Kindly follow it.
    Dispute resolution procedure

1. If you have a problem with a post, thread or a ban from a forum, the first step should be a PM to the moderator in question. If you are not comfortable with PM'ing that particular mod, you can PM the other mods of that forum. You will find the list of the mods at the bottom of the forum in question. If you have been banned from a forum it is still possible to enter it to see who the mods are by logging out of boards.ie first.
    2. If you are not happy with the outcome of the above, then next step is to PM the Category Moderators. They are listed alongside the regular mods.
    3. Failing that, you can then take it to Help Desk forum where an Admin can become involved and give an opinion on the matter.

Things not to do

1. Argue with a mod on thread - This is just so that the thread doesn't become derailed by something other than the topic of the thread
    2. Start a new thread in the forum you are having a problem in
    3. Start a thread in Feedback
    4. Start a thread in Boards.ie Help Desk until all other avenues for resolution have been exhausted
    5. Send abusive PMs (this will earn you a siteban)
    Also for your information: Smashey is a Superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

denballs wrote: »
    i posted this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055979234

but seeing as im complaining about a mod they are sticking together and locking the thread...........further abuse of power. i demand that a superior at least comment on this before it be locked.

You are in no position to make demands.

Follow the proper procedure, or nobody will listen to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement