Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Scumbag

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

Should've challenged him to a game of knifey-spoony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

tvnutz wrote: »
    scumbags like this just deserve to die...

like this...

See it's not racist because they showed positive black stereotypes in the scene in order to cover their asses.

Writers. Clever bunch them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Fuck you, you gutless scumbag, I hope you burn in hell.

Let us pray

Lord in your Mercy keep us free from all Sin.....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,400 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Hey chill, was not me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

I too have a story similar to this mans predicament.

It goes something like this.

I was out tonight celebrathing my friends 21st, which went pretty well. Had some drinks and chaught up with some old friends. As usual a group of us decided to walk home afterwards, as the taxis to where we live are a bit of a rip off. But, anyway, we got about half when the group split, some of us went what might be considered the dodgiest part of of south Cork City, while the rest of us, which included me, went another way.

Anyway, we were almost home went we passed these two people who where drunk. My friend at the time was talking about his job and how his boss once asked him to burn some stuff on the site that he was working on. One of these people seemed to think that my friend was talking about him, which caused the scumbag to turn around and ask " what are you saying about me?". My friend didn't reply, but kept on walking. This seemed to anger the bastard, who then swung and hit my friend in the back of the head! We then had to stop my freind from retaliating, in case that this gob****e might do something worse to him.

The the chicken **** hit him in the back of the head!! How ****ing low can you get? Did this little prick take offence to my friend buring stuff? Was he
    that concered about the enviroment that he had to assalt him?

What the **** is wrong with some of the people of this country, that you can not walk down the street without someone taking extreme offence to something that you are having in a private coversation.

**** you, you gutless scumbag, I hope you burn in hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Last nite I had a scumbag moment. Walking home from Whelen's. Group of scumbags jump over a car, then as I got ahead of them a bottle smashed rite beside my head. I then challenged them and, of course, they put on a show 'come over' etc. whilst waiting for their mates to turn up.

What is odd about all this is that it has become sort of normal for scumbags to do mad things like this. I walked on and it didn't even really affect my nite or upset me. Not because I'm tough but because I'm so used to it happening that it is sort of expected. Bad times we live in...

I should note that what really annoys me about this is if I'd been hit it would have been for nothing whatsoever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Yeah this guy that hit your friend sounds like the usual mindless urban parasites that infest all cities in Ireland. Bit like rats really.

I know this isn't the most peaceful contribution but i believe in an-eye-for-an -eye & all that cliche stuff. The knacker should have gotten a good solid smack in the nose.
    At least he would have learned a valuable lesson: do scumbag things to people & you'll get punished.

Wouldn't feel quite so proud of himself the next day looking like a fcukin fool with a big oul black eye or a broken nose to explain to everyone.:)

Im not into violence but I can't tolerate scummers & they're cowardly behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

JayEnnis wrote: »
    I too have a story similar to this mans predicament.

It goes something like this...……

WTF was the point of that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Markom5a wrote: »
    Thanks whoring..serious business:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Every Weekend!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

Markom5a wrote: »

yea it was a big fat fkg FAIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

This is one fcuked up thread

MOAR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

My friend at the time was talking about his job and how his boss once asked him to burn some stuff on the site that he was working on.
    You should just tell Fat Tony what happened, he won't let anyone he know's get done over by someone taking the piss out of the halting site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Two AH classics right here.

1 - Pretend to be the person that was being talked about.
    2 - Tell the story from the other guys point of view.

Comedy. Alive and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I was out tonight celebrathing my friends 21st, which went pretty well. Had some drinks and chaught up with some old friends. As usual a group of us decided to walk home afterwards, as the taxis to where we live are a bit of a rip off. But, anyway, we got about half when the group split, some of us went what might be considered the dodgiest part of of south Cork City, while the rest of us, which included me, went another way.

Anyway, we were almost home went we passed these two people who where drunk. My friend at the time was talking about his job and how his boss once asked him to burn some stuff on the site that he was working on. One of these people seemed to think that my friend was talking about him, which caused the scumbag to turn around and ask " what are you saying about me?". My friend didn't reply, but kept on walking. This seemed to anger the bastard, who then swung and hit my friend in the back of the head! We then had to stop my freind from retaliating, in case that this gobshite might do something worse to him.

The the chicken shit hit him in the back of the head!! How fucking low can you get? Did this little prick take offence to my friend buring stuff? Was he
    that concered about the enviroment that he had to assalt him?

What the fuck is wrong with some of the people of this country, that you can not walk down the street without someone taking extreme offence to something that you are having in a private coversation.

Similar thing happened to me in dublin, i was only 16 years old and walking down the road with a friend eating a slice of pizza when some scumbag across the road shouted out "Give us a slice of your pizza", we said back that we only have one slice each and he came across the road after us so we kept walking and he ran up behind me and punched me in the back of the head, luckily I had my hood up and a hat inside the back of the hood so I didnt feel anything, I turned around to him and he was about 30 and a filthy junkie, kept reaching inside his pocket so we walked away just in case we got stabbed. You cant walk down the road these days without getting started on, luckily im older now and a lot bigger than I was when I was 16 and I spent the last year of college training in mma so I feel a little more comfortable walking down the street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Similar thing happened to me in dublin, i was only 16 years old and walking down the road with a friend eating a slice of pizza when some scumbag across the road shouted out "Give us a slice of your pizza", we said back that we only have one slice each and he came across the road after us so we kept walking and he ran up behind me and punched me in the back of the head, luckily I had my hood up and a hat inside the back of the hood so I didnt feel anything, I turned around to him and he was about 30 and a filthy junkie, kept reaching inside his pocket so we walked away just in case we got stabbed. You cant walk down the road these days without getting started on, luckily im older now and a lot bigger than I was when I was 16 and I spent the last year of college training in mma so I feel a little more comfortable walking down the street

That's another reason I didn't want to start on him and held my friend back: we won't know if he had something hidden away under hoddy. It really won't have been worth starting something with him in case he would have pulled something on my friend.

I was really pissed off when I wrote the OP and I know that it seems a bit keyboard warrior-ish of me, but just needed to rant a bit. As for the person who hinted that my friend my be a traveller, it was a building site, not a halting site.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Fk these cnts! This should brighten your day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w39p8n7Qg5Q&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'm not sure what this celebrathing thing is, but if it involves chaughting stuff, then I'm down!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

The gutless scumbag is burning in his own hell..

• Advertisement

bonerm wrote: »
    See it's not racist because they showed positive black stereotypes in the scene in order to cover their asses.

Writers. Clever bunch them!

Wait. There were the opening credits and the closing credits. Jesus, that was the shortest movie I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Out of interest are you allowed carry a gun like that in America?? I know its an illegal gun in the film but if somebody tries to rob you on a bus in New York would you be allowed pull a gun and shoot them??

Might make the type of scum the OP is talking about think twice if people were walking around with guns in their pockets.

Advertisement