Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SligoZone.net

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Wow, I'd forgotten about the infamous Áine! Her sister was the year above me and she gets her to take all her 'photoshoots'. She has an interesting following if her guestbook is anything to go by...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Why why why

I spent months getting that yoke out of my head after being traumatized by it.

I hope you're pleased with yourself. Back to therapy for me.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

59.jpg

Lovely pink knickers, Aine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Ah come on now OP Sligozone is old news by now :P I could never really tell if she was doing it as a joke or for real but you know I actually think she is being serious :eek: I've often seen her around town dressed in her heels taking photos, most recently at this years st patricks day parade. I remember a years a go she came up to me and a group of my friends on our school lunchbreak and asked if we wanted to pose for a pic for her website. We agreed thinking it would be a good laugh, but I backed out at the last minute. I was too worried about the tone of the website, I had to think of my future job prospects and didn't want my good name sullied! Shortly after this Podge and Roge got wind of it and the site went global, so I think I made a good call on that :P
    She has an interesting following if her guestbook is anything to go by...

'i really like what you're doing here. i've fallen in love with the area around lough arrow and would love to meet someone who might advise me on 'things' to do in the area.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

59.jpg

post reported

:D

not really

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

I had actually searched boards for "sligo zone", instead of "sligozone", before I posted, oops, sorry Fingers McGee! :o

I had a look at the thread from 2006 to 2008, I think most observations have been covered, it's hard to believe this poor girls cluelessness!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Seen her in Shoots a few Weeks ago was fairly Steamboats and just laughed at her! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Seen her in Shoots a few Weeks ago was fairly Steamboats and just laughed at her! :D

you or her?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭easkey

I think we all at some stage were fairly Steamboats
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The internet is for everyone no-matter what
    they are into:P:cool::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

59.jpg

are you sure thats not where her tights end and some shaved exposée begins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

sligopark wrote: »
    are you sure thats not where her tights end and some shaved exposée begins?

:eek:

Advertisement