Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complaint part 3

Options
  • 25-07-2010 11:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Ok...i see how it is....if i do somthing a mod can then do the exact same thing to me but still punish me for doing it in the first place and if i ask for help in the situation as i believe that mod is simply against me and will just punish me for any attempt to argue against his blatent and hipocritical abuse.EVERY mod to then view what i have to say does not even properly read it or take in to account that the mod who punished me for apparently braking a rule did the exact same thing to me and therfore broke the same rule yet he punishes me and nobody punishes him.You all just further abuse me with snide comments.Then you tell me that i should talk with a section mod.......well if about 8 other mods stand behind the mod who is by his own rules factually in the wrong why would i want to talk to another mod you are all obviously friends and therfore will never take any action against each other you can all do what you like when you like without fear of any consequence and therfore we the common user of the website have to abide by rules that you can create as you please.....rules that apparently you can brake if you want but we cannot.

Well i can only express my sincerest disgust at the fact that the mods have destroyed this site and tell you that you may delete my account if you wish .....i do not care i will never use it again........but i solemly vow to use all of my considerable online resources to advertise the fact that this website has become a joke ........i will spread the news by use of my own website and others {my friends in the irish daily mail}.........i will continue this until boards ceases to exist or these mods are removed and an exstensive apology is made to not only me but the entire boards community.

THAT IS ALL.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Links to complaint part 1 and 2?

And lol at having a mate in the Mail. We all know that the opposite of what they print is generally the truth so in fact you would be doing Boards a favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Making threats against boards is generally a site bannable offence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

Stark wrote: »
    Making threats against boards is generally a site bannable offence.

i have asked to be banned i do not wish to be a member of a totalitarian style forum.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Links to complaint part 1 and 2?

And lol at having a mate in the Mail. We all know that the opposite of what they print is generally the truth so in fact you would be doing Boards a favour.

i do not believe ill be able to make front page but maybe somewhere between there and the back and a few progress reports every couple weeks or so.....its too early to phone but i will be in town in the ifsc in a few hours so ill go from there its only 5 minutes away.

ive already found several other irish forums.......perhaps i could ask them whether the behaviour of this sites mod is general behaviour of mods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

denballs wrote: »
    ive already found several other irish forums.......perhaps i could ask them whether the behaviour of this sites mod is general behaviour of mods.

Who gives a shit what they think?

You're here spouting crap about the mods on this forum (of which there are hundreds btw and you will only have interacted with maybe a handful at most) and making empty threats. For what purpose? To bring down the regime?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Judging by a couple of your latest posts this month it does indeed seem that boards may not be the place for you.
    i dont like you because your........pardon the pun......an asshole:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    WHICH ARE YOU?:D.....OR DOES IT VARY DEPENDING ON WHO YOUR TALKING TO.........CHILD
    If you wish to close your account, please email hello@boards.ie.

If you start another thread here on the Feedback forum after already being told twice now how to get your concern raised, then I'll help you remove your access to this website by endorsing a permanent ban on your access.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement