Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone seen comedian PJ Gallagher getting the miles in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

probably a lurker... come out PJ, we know you're reading this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I think he's only in it specifically for the Etape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Is he in a club? Anyone know?

Probably in Orwell or Swords like everyone else :rolleyes:

Does it matter? He is out on his bike and getting ready for the Etape Hibernia, what more do you need to know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

IIRC he is doing Tour de Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Probably in Orwell or Swords like everyone else :rolleyes:

Does it matter? He is out on his bike and getting ready for the Etape Hibernia, what more do you need to know?

hmmmmmmmmmmm let me see - does it matter?

hmmmmmmmm well I did ask so it matters to me a wee bit - perhaps he is in a club - fair play to him.

Just cos you don't know doesn't mean no one else here does, neither would it prevent me from asking the question.

What more do you need to know yourself?

PS

http://yfrog.com/5n6fdvj

Go PJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

I heard him being interviewed on radio a while ago. I think he said he cycles as training for motorcycle racing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah go PJ, out on his bike with proof uploaded for all to see. Newfound respect for that guy. Good bike too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

Pj Gallagher. That lad is a joker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

There was an article with PJ in a recent cycling weekly, he cycled the tour of the burren route.

Advertisement