Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox DLC on 360?

• 25-07-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Is original Xbox DLC available on the 360? I was wondering about this yesterday, so I stuck Project Gotham Racing 2 into the 360 and went to the content download section (in the game, not the dashboard). A page popped up telling me that my Xbox needed updating (this was a page that was made for original xbox) so I presumed that I would continue, and the MS servers would realise that I'm using a 360 and the step would be skipped. Not so. Instead I was faced with the nostalgic sight of the green Xbox dashboard background and the update progress bar. Now, not wanting to 'update' my 360 with some original Xbox firmware, i quickly turned off my 360. Anyone have any idea why this happened and whether the DLC is available anymore?

Cheers in advance :)

Advertisement