Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this indeed the coolest bloke in the world?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Nerves of steel is right.
    Bet he sh1t a brick :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

his first thought was to take a photo.

my first thought would be to check if im still in one piece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

I can't believe he lifted his camera for a photograph!

I'd be too busy checking my shorts!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

Either:

A.> He's a consummate professional with nerves of steele

or:

B.> The crash was pre-arranged and he trusted the driver was actually going to go by and only ALMOST kill him.

or:

C.> DAMN! There are no other words for it.. just DAMN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Feckin hell that was amazing- what a guy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I'd say when he looks back at it he probably asks the same questions are we're asking tbh :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Something tells me he knows the difference between a good and bad spot to stand.

He wasn't one bit phased was he?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Actually, she's not a guy any more :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

He had exactly the right spot to stand, it was well chosen. That said, I'd say his reaction was 90% adrenaline induced. When something like that happens that fast, you often don't have enough time to contemplate what just happened until a few minutes later. I'd say after he helped the two lads in the car, he probably had an extended trip to the loo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Scarlett68

Actually, she's not a guy any more :D:D

Then all thats left to be said is: "Wow, the woman had balls!!":D

* ok Ill get my coat *:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Wow....unreal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

probably classic shock response to lift the camera and shoot .... People tend to do this .. I suggest a few minutes later they were shakin like a leaf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,400 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

dazftw wrote: »
    Something tells me he knows the difference between a good and bad spot to stand.

He wasn't one bit phased was he?

I would have thought the same about where he's standing, but recenty saw what happens if a car hits a wall or pillar head on. Basically the wall and pillar disappeared

I think he's lucky the car only glanced the wall, standing in front of a spot where a car likely to lose control is kind of risky

Advertisement