Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 11

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    yea think i can manage 18 holes!
    sweet just add Fat potatoes with a message your from boards, when we get another 8 we can go 12 v 12 .come on ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

What's this like in comparison to TW 06? Thinking of buying it but haven't liked any of them since it was on the original xbox :pac: I still play 06, but it's very lonely. Wouldn't mind some online play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    im in for a few games of this, never played online yet! im not great though...
    almanu wrote: »
    sweet just add Fat potatoes with a message your from boards, when we get another 8 we can go 12 v 12 .come on ireland.

Added both of ye just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭padzer

Am i the only one feeling ripped off by EA sports? Dont get me wrong i like the game, the focus idea is great making it that bit difficult but whats the story with charging 400 points for 2 courses and 800 for some others? These are the same courses that were unlocked by completing the skills challenge in previous Tigers. So in order to have all the courses i would have to pay around 60quid on top of the 45 i paid for the game. Thats a rip.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, that's total cock. I'm just not going to bother with the DLC, it's way too expensive IMO. 800 points for 4 courses, I'd consider.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Same crappy graphics. same crappy animations.

This is nothing more than a minor update of a game.

EA are some lazy mofos!

Kharn wrote: »
    Yea, that's total cock. I'm just not going to bother with the DLC, it's way too expensive IMO. 800 points for 4 courses, I'd consider.

they are doing a north american pack ,it has bayhill and another course, also a i think its an east coast pack with coghill and some other course, the packs are only 400 msp ,thats 2 euro a course ....still i totally agree 800 msp for one course , who they kidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Downloaded the demo for this on XBL. Not impressed at all. Looks and feels exactly the same as the others, with the small addition on a new (optional) putting system.

I quite enjoyed 9 and 10 but this is no improvement on it. My experience is just based on the demo but i wouldn't go out buying this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

My mate hit a guy in the crowd in his jewels and the guy bent over and squirmed!! Quite funny because I thought the ball would jsut fly-through him like and invisible thing but nope it was brilliant. He recorded it on his phone it was just damn funny and random!

just beat peqatre by 3 shots ,go on the beating the worlds n0 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I really dislike the square graph green reader. I can't use that to help me read the green at all. What happened to the auld direct white line? I was much better with that.

Maybe a few players could put there name up,we could sort it out here im sure.

Just bought this today, I've a pain in me hole playing MW2. Will be up for a few games alright but not til i've put a few hours in first.

GT: IzI Shifty IzI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

gnolan wrote: »
    Downloaded the demo for this on XBL. Not impressed at all. Looks and feels exactly the same as the others, with the small addition on a new (optional) putting system.

I quite enjoyed 9 and 10 but this is no improvement on it. My experience is just based on the demo but i wouldn't go out buying this

the focus meter is a totally new aspect to the game,
    ive played them all and this is the best by far

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

There are better free to play golf games on the pc, nuff said.

enjoyed the few unranked games with ya last night duffy ftw ,its just for the fun of it unranked,,,keep the ranked games for the big pretenders lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Got this recently, Mantel is the Gamertag if anyone fancies some online play.

enjoyed the few unranked games with ya last night duffy ftw ,its just for the fun of it unranked,,,keep the ranked games for the big pretenders lol

Was good, I'll be on later tonight.
    Draupnir wrote: »
    Got this recently, Mantel is the Gamertag if anyone fancies some online play.

I'll add you later.

This game is very glitchy, I was playing tiger challenge, I landed on the edge of green on a par 3, restarted it because I thought I could get it closer to the flag.

When the hole restarted my first shot was on the edge of the green, I was gonna for a hole in one...I still missed it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dreidy

would anyone be interested in selling me tiger woods 11 on xbox 360? if so send me a pm thanks

Dreidy wrote: »
    would anyone be interested in selling me tiger woods 11 on xbox 360? if so send me a pm thanks

There's no point EA sports that are 2011 2nd hand anymore, they come with a code that unlocks online play, once used they are gone or you can pay a €10 for another online pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Add me if your up for some online play.

GT : xII TRiicKz IIx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

Little help!

I was using Focus, then went online and Focus stopped working. I assumed it was just an online thing to keep everything even

But now playing it normally, I can't use Focus for driving or Green Reading. But I can for accuracy.

Any ideas? Can't see a disable option anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

you are playing Tour mode.
    Play one of the other modes and the focus meter will return

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

so i got this the other day and am finding it extremely difficult. Which areas should i focus on improving first. Also whats the quickest way to gain xp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

so i got this the other day and am finding it extremely difficult. Which areas should i focus on improving first. Also whats the quickest way to gain xp

do the skills challenges,
    if you do the tiger putting challenge the last one is worth 2.5 grand,
    do it over and over again,
    if you do all the other challenges then do this one its worth 5grand a pop,
    I use the classic putting method and have mastered it,
    its what the game is all about,
    on slow average or fast greens you should be looking to make no more than 21 or 22 putts a round

Yep, keep doing the challenges to get your xp up, also playing a few rounds in the tour is also good, you learn how to pick the right clubs the more you play.

I have one challenge left, the 3rd Furyk one. Pain in the arse, cannot fook up a single iron shot for 18 holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Okay, I bought this game recently. I only really bought it in order to play a few rounds with the lads on occasion. A great game to play with a few beers and throw a few quid on it.

I'm pretty disappointed with the courses and players. In fact the biggest disappointment is the lack of players. What's going on there, do you have to unlock them or what?
    Is there any way to unlock features without playing the career mode etc?

Online:
    I have one xbox live account. Is it possible to play multiplayer online? i.e. two of us sitting on my couch playing against two other players online???

Advertisement