Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scouting tool

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Now that friendly season is back, any tactics you need more info on?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Not at the moment, theres a is an issue I got to fix the only problem being is that I'm working 5/6 day weeks at the moment and I also have to work on what my research will be for the coming year.

I'm hoping to get back to this soon and fix the issue, but it may be some time until I'm free to sit down on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Arturiki

Are you going to continue working in this program??

I'd be very glad to help with it with my matches. And take into account that some commentaries have been modified due to mistakes or better commentaries ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Arturiki wrote: »
    Are you going to continue working in this program??

I'd be very glad to help with it with my matches. And take into account that some commentaries have been modified due to mistakes or better commentaries ;)

Currently? no I'm not working on this at present but I do have plans to go back to it ( got a file on my phone that I update with ideas/how to change the code, etc, every so often) - like how/will that commentary preference setting will effect my current plan for parsing the commentary.

I've got a few priorities at the moment on my plate after starting a new job, but when they clear up I'll be starting this from scratch and coding it in Java that should allow it to be run on macs and linux machines as well as windows so thats on the agenda for some point in the future...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Arturiki

Then let me know when you start again with this int his thread or by Pm, thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement