Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Glasses....recommendations please

Options
  • 25-07-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Myself & the other half are heading to Dublin soon for a few days & we both need new glasses, we thought this would be an ideal opportunity to avail of the better ranges (hopefully) available in Dublin. We are staying right in the city centre.

I would really like your recommendation to the best place to pick up nice glasses that don't cost the earth. We will both need a sight test too & ideally we need to be able to walk in, get a sight test each, pick glasses hang about for a while & then go home with the new glasses. On this basis alone, I am expecting to be directed to your 1hr glasses type shop which is fine with me, it would help greatly if they were open on a sunday too as this is the day we are going to Dublin, but a monday is fine also. As we are not Dublin natives any recommendations are greatly received.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

I can't knock Specsavers personally. I went to the one in Henry Street. Great selection, great service. I walked in without an appointment, got a test in quick time and got two for the price of one.

Advertisement