Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for a late nite Sunday??

Options
  • 25-07-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭

Might be around town later on after an auld Joe Burger in Rathmines :)

So i know theres a band playin The Pint tonight other then that i cant think of anything.

Also what place opens latest on a Sunday ? Coppers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 delo18

Probably waaayy too late now, but Whelans always has a good crowd on a Sunday night if that's your kind of scene - and if you leave the second the bar closes (in Whelans) you still have time for a few quick ones in Coppers! Hope Jo'Burger was nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

delo18 wrote: »
    Probably waaayy too late now, but Whelans always has a good crowd on a Sunday night if that's your kind of scene - and if you leave the second the bar closes (in Whelans) you still have time for a few quick ones in Coppers! Hope Jo'Burger was nice!

Didnt go out in end me mates are all gay :p but ya years since was in Whelans actually. Always tryin head out on Sunday used love it but ya me mates are gay :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

I was goin the say the players lounge..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Where abouts is the players lounge dunno if i know it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its on fairview strand, it occupies the old fairview inn premises

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 delo18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Flannerys on camden street, especially during the Summer whn you have all the GAA crowd. Its always mobbed in there on Sunday night.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Pygmalion for half price drinks, closes at around 1. The Globe has a band on and then DJs playing 40s/50/60s music, closes up around two AFAIK.

Advertisement