Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can i use this webcam advice!!

• 25-07-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

ive got a logitech C120 webcam that i use for my ps3, i was just wondering if it would work with my xbox elite , ive tried already but installation disc is just reading as media, also i currently dont have a live account so was wondering if a gold membership was needed to see if it worked. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I believe the only webcam you can use with the 360 is the Xbox Vision cam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

I believe the only webcam you can use with the 360 is the Xbox Vision cam.

ahh the lure microsoft exclusives lol...its a pity...i guess the vision cam will be about 60 euros i guess.thanks for the feed back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Last time I looked Hardly Normal had the "You're in the movies" package for 20 squids. The camera comes with that, so you'll bargain out at that.

Cheap camera and you can use the game as a coaster :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Last time I looked Hardly Normal had the "You're in the movies" package for 20 squids. The camera comes with that, so you'll bargain out at that.

Cheap camera and you can use the game as a coaster :D

That would be disrespectful to the cup :D:D

Advertisement