Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campsites in Curracloe

Options
  • 25-07-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Me and my tag rugby team are gonna be heading to Curracloe for the beach tag tournament on there soon. Most of the listed accommodation seems to have been booked up.

Just wondering about campsites and that. We rang one place that was listed on yelp.ie but got no constructive information. Any info or contact details ye have for campsites in Curracloe would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Camp on the beach, done it before with no trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

Thanks Jay. Might do that so. I was under the impression that it wasn't tolerated down there.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

john__long wrote: »
    Thanks Jay. Might do that so. I was under the impression that it wasn't tolerated down there.

Cheers!

Well I'm not too sure what the law thinks of it I'm just stating past experiences with a small group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭furerer

How many people, and for how long?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

7-10 people. 2 tents. 1 night! Most likely be 9 people. Still waiting on confirmation from team members!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭furerer

Do as jayennis says:
    camp in the woods at the back of the beach, should'nt be a prob. Just respect your surroundings, be careful with the fire, and take your rubbish to a bin. You'll find existing camp fires all over the woods, so you're not the first and there will prob be others in there that night. Have a good time.

Advertisement