Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lighting desgin

Options
  • 25-07-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi All,

looking for someone that could do a full lighting desgin for a new house build, or just ideas on what would work best in the different areas so these ideas could be passed on to the sparks. Any advice would be great.

Looking at low energy lighting like led and the like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

is your sparks not doing it for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

If you posted up the floor plan here you might get some ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ukelely

hi
    standard led lighting is very basic in function ie. either on or off. unless however you opt for the higher end systems . there is a company in sundrive in dublin called fibre led. you'll find them on google. they can be very pricy. but would have extensive range.
    on the other hand here is alot of low energy lamp options for standard and feature lights. if you would like more information send me a PM and i will help you where i can. or if your around dublin or kildare bring your plans.
    you might also try Total lighting on the long mile rd in dublin for light fittings and extensive catalogues.

Advertisement