If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure EVOKE FLOW

Options
  • 25-07-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I see on richersounds.com that you sell Pure Evoke Flow, do you happen to stock these or have any way of getting them? I am very interested.

Regards
    bp.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Guys

I see on richersounds.com that you sell Pure Evoke Flow, do you happen to stock these or have any way of getting them? I am very interested.

Regards
    bp.

Hi Bonnieprince,

i don't have the pure evoke flow instock in belfast but they are available from our main warehouse. Just to let you know that there are two versions available at the mo;

Graded stock - £99.95 the graded stock are usually items which have either been repaired or have cosmetic marks.

Brand new - £119.95

both are available and can be orderred up and would take roughly 5 days.

cheers

Matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Thats great Matthew.
    I would be looking at the new version, also do you know if it plays bbc radio, such as bbc london?
    How much would be postage be to Limerick?

bp.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thats great Matthew.
    I would be looking at the new version, also do you know if it plays bbc radio, such as bbc london?
    How much would be postage be to Limerick?

bp.

BP,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep once you have an internet connection the Pure evoke will play ANY radio station that streams it's content online - I use a Monitor Audio Airstream myself and it's just brilliant - I use it to listen to BBC Radio 4 every day.

Keep us posted if we can assist or if you would like one reserved for you,

Many thanks,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Yes please reserve a new pure evoke flow for me.
    What would be postage to the republic?
    and would you have total price in euros.

Yes please reserve a new pure evoke flow for me.
    What would be postage to the republic?
    and would you have total price in euros.

No problem & thanks for the order it's much appreciated - we will P & P it to The People's Republic for £11.99 and the total price in yoyo would be €159.99.

If yo sned us your contact details by email or PM - I'll get the guys to order one in for you and we will get you sorted - thanks again and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

had a missed call from you guys yesterday
    tried calling yesterday evening and today but no answer and i left a message yesterday.
    can i get a call in the morning? this money is burning a hole in my pocket!

had a missed call from you guys yesterday
    tried calling yesterday evening and today but no answer and i left a message yesterday.
    can i get a call in the morning? this money is burning a hole in my pocket!

Bonnie,

your unit is in stock - and the guys have tried calling you - I have asked Chris to give you a shout just 2 mins ago again to get you sorted - hopefully you two will make contact this time!

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

thanks guys, got the evoke flow today and we are loving it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Hi John, just wondering does the flow come with a remote control. From what I have read online it can be operated with a remote, I just don't know if it's a specific one for the unit or a generic remote for the pure product range. If it does require a seperate remote can ye supply one and at what extra cost to the €160 I see quoted above.
    Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.