If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Dock & Home cinema Speakers

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Do you have anything that is an Ipod/iphone dock as well as home cinema speakers?
    I have a PS3 and do not need a Bluray Player, is there a speaker set that can do both?

Looking for 2 of these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Any Luck On this Guys???

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dermob wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Do you have anything that is an Ipod/iphone dock as well as home cinema speakers?
    I have a PS3 and do not need a Bluray Player, is there a speaker set that can do both?

Looking for 2 of these.

Dermob,

not quite sure what you are looking at here - do you mean something that has an amplifier built in and 5.1 speakers (ie surround speakers and a subwoofer) with the option of a dock - or just a simple dock that you can plug your Blu-Ray into as well as your iPOD,

Apologies for teh delay if you revert I'll get back to you asap,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Thanks John,

Basically what i`m looking for is (if such a thing exist) Is a speaker system that i can use with my TV/PS3 as if it were a home cinema without a bluray player.....

Also ipod/iphone docking or connection capability.....

Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dermob wrote: »
    Thanks John,

Basically what i`m looking for is (if such a thing exist) Is a speaker system that i can use with my TV/PS3 as if it were a home cinema without a bluray player.....

Also ipod/iphone docking or connection capability.....

Thanks again

Dermob,

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you - I'm not sure we have the exact thing you are looking for - we do have the Onkyo HTX22HD which does most of what you are looking for - howver you would have to use wither a separate Ipod dock or else just connect the ipod via a separate cable - alternatively you could use a proper Av receiver with separate 5.1 speaker system which would be the best way to go in terms of quality and connectivity - something like the Onkyo HTS3305 will give you excellent quality and flexibility at just £299.95.

Apologies if what we have does not hit the spot - but drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.