Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doomed TdF bets

• 26-07-2010 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭

EBH to win white jersey, 80/1.

Even at each-way, what on earth was I thinking?

Anyone do any worse than that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

Dunno if it's worse but Sastre for a podium at 22/1.
    I'm a sentimental fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

Basso and Evans each way wasn't exactly inspiring. It's all a learning curve this cycling malarky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Menchov to crash ... 2/1 ... he didn't crash did he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Schleck to win, bet put down after chain-gate which is the stupid part. I had faith in the man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Liamo08

Frank Schleck and Basso each way along with Contador to win the prologue were not the greatest ideas I've ever had.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I had Roche E/W, I win :)

(only small money for the craic)

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

I had Schleck e/w at 15/2 and Cav at 10/11 for one of his stage wins, well needed after a very bad World Cup.

Losses include Basso for the Tourmalet stage at 50/1 and a couple of bets on Farrar in the first week.

Advertisement