Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Fifa World Cup game?

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

So I was playing a few games online last night and everything was okay, a bit of lag etc but nothing unusual. I then switched it off and watched a dvd. Put the Fifa game back in a couple of hours later. Tried to play online again but the game just stalled at the trivia section after doing all your tactics etc. It just kept looping various different trivia. So I turned it off and tried it another few times but no luck. I also tried to play vs computer but nope, same thing is happening. I also noticed that sometimes I hear the disk sort of skipping and the music playing stopping momentarily, but then it starts back up again.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

Advertisement