Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch - Ocean View Campsite

Options
  • 26-07-2010 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi folks,

Has anyone been to the Ocean View campsite in Lahinch this summer?

Thinking of going down next week.

How is the site?What facilities are there? Are there cooking facilities or would I need my own gas cooker?

Does anyone have any photos or a web address for them?

Many thanks,

Jonathan
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

They didn't have cooking facilities last time i was there but have pretty much everything else- showers, toilets, and used to have kitchen (without cookers) but dunno if thats still there as they rebuilt some of the complex recently. Also have bar, resturaunt, shop, games room and laundry. Have stayed there over the years and always lovely people and nice clean facilities. Not a bad word to say about them! They don't have a website that i know of, but i stand to be corrected! Their phone number is 0657081626.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jonathanmatt

Sounds good - Thanks!

Advertisement