Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I won!!

• 26-07-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Folks I entered the pro bike kit Tour De France competition guessing the winning overall time and I won! I get the PBK summer outfit, winter outfit, glasses and wait for it..a choice of any Sidi shoes! Anyway apologies for the gloating:D. What shoes would you choose?I have Scott limited edition carbon at present but really want Sidis. Have a very old pair of Sidis and they are great. How are Sidi's sized?The size are gone from my old pair so don't know if I should get 1 size bigger?I'm like a little boy here with excitment! Thanks and sorry if I've made your Monday blues worse!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Shoes should be snug. There is a SIDI size chart on the cyclesuperstore website with conversion between different brands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

I's go for these.. or the most expensive ones that fit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dub50

Just be careful on width

I ordered my shoe size recently from Chain Reactions and had to return them, whilst the fitted in length, the width of the shoe was too narrow for my foot

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭olmo

Hey there TinyExplosions they a fine shoe but only in size 40. I can only get what they have available. That's my problem dub50, wide foot so we'll see. I just got Speedplay zeros delivered today, do you know if i need an adapter with them for the Sidi's?I'll wait for the new shoes before setting them up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭sweetswing

congrats mate youll look the part now with all the new gear and that shiney new carbon bike;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Well done!!

All those in favour of Olmo recreating the Eurosport ads with his new shoes and posting the video / pictures here say "AYE"..........:)

Thanks Sweetswing. I saw you yesterday cycling down the Malahide Road near Fairview.I couldn't get out this wkend have the inlaws over.God I'll have all the gear and no legs to do it justice!Some secret training will be badly needed!And to Jawgap if a TV ad helps we win the TdeF then I'm up for it..... 'Even fat guys can wear Sidi's'!

PBK emailed to confirm so I ordered these:
    F0059.jpg
    I also got the following:PBK 2010 Team Short Sleeve Aero Jersey,
    Bib Shorts, Summer Gilet , Mitts, Team Winter Jacket, Bib Tights
    Winter Gilet and overshoes! Comes to around €850. I'm like a pig in sxxx!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Those are some flashy shoes !! fair play to you well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Nice one well done. €850 worth is not to be sniffed at. What was your winning time prediction and are you the sole/1st placed winner?

If all that geat is PBK branded you'll be like a moving advertisement, they'll get more than their money back!

• Advertisement

Yeah it's the whole PBK team kit!On Sunday eve I ordered a rain jacket and bib tights from PBK €70 and a thermal jacket from Ekoi €75,now I have too much gear!I predicted a time of 91.51:30 and the winning time was 91.58:48. Email said I won and top 3 times get the same gear.I have to say to them fair do's it was a nice surprise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Just seen a pic of your ugly mug pop up on my facebook news feed.

Some nice free gear there man, enjoy!

Advertisement