Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go For It?...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That was quite the glaring omission now OP.

aww op you have upset a lot of people here they were getting their hopes up that you would get some and then live vicariously through your experience( most of them dont leave their screens let alone the house )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

saw her again today....

I'm gonna go for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Brendog wrote: »
    saw her again today....

I'm gonna go for it!

If by go for it you mean take a mental picture, run home and wank off in your room while hysterically crying and trying to imagine what it would feel like before going back to your imaginary girlfriend then best of luck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

saw her again today....

I'm gonna go for it!

I wonder is your gf on boards? Now that would be class...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

saw her again today....

I'm gonna go for it!

Be sure to text ur girlfriend 5 minutes before hand telling her she's dumped, then turn off your phone. After you've finished with the Spanish bird ring your girlfriend begging her to take you back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Now this is what the internet was made for...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

saw her again today....

I'm gonna go for it!

Your real name isn't Larry by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Kello, hi ham hot catalan girl. Hi ham traumatised, han hoor hago, hi was hattacked by sweaty hold boy weet kellycopter. He try to do sexytime weet me, boot hi hescape cause he too small weet kis weeley. Hi go poleece now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Kello, hi ham hot catalan girl. Hi ham traumatised, han hoor hago, hi was hattacked by sweaty hold boy weet kellycopter. He try to do sexytime weet me, boot hi hescape cause he too small weet kis weeley. Hi go poleece now.

Manuel? Basil was looking for you.

bonerm wrote: »
    Your real name isn't Larry by any chance?

Yeah?

no its not that'd probably get some other guy in trouble....

let me put it this way...me and the gf haven't been getting along to well for a while now. I'm trying to study for exams aswell as hold down 3 jobs and shes been bitching about me to her friends that I don't spend enough talk to her much.
    When I tried to explain she called me a dick and said she should get more attention. This really annoyed me as we've been together 8 months and I have always done my best to spend as much time with her , but when I tell her I can't see/talk to her as much just for 2 weeks she flips out?

It seems kinda TOTALLY unfair and makes me think...............I don't want to be involved anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Manuel? Basil was looking for you.

Fow fcuk's sake Wussel - sssh, you saw what happened the last time!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Yeah?

no its not that'd probably get some other guy in trouble....

let me put it this way...me and the gf haven't been getting along to well for a while now. I'm trying to study for exams aswell as hold down 3 jobs and shes been bitching about me to her friends that I don't spend enough talk to her much.
    When I tried to explain she called me a dick and said she should get more attention. This really annoyed me as we've been together 8 months and I have always done my best to spend as much time with her , but when I tell her I can't see/talk to her as much just for 2 weeks she flips out?

It seems kinda TOTALLY unfair and makes me think...............I don't want to be involved anymore :(

She might have a point in that you seem to have enough time to plot the seduction of another woman on the internet between your three jobs and avoiding her.

She might have a point in that you seem to have enough time to plot the seduction of another woman on the internet between your three jobs and avoiding her.

Its hardly plotting......

She is angry and won't reply to my texts....
    She wanted me to give her attention and the one time I can give it she won't reply.

but nice one pickaroo... T_T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Dumb your gf and get yourself a senorita, you're only young once

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Sure if you see no future with the gf you may as well go off and have some summer fun.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

T_T

Is that a plate-spinning smiley? :pac:

Is that a plate-spinning smiley? :pac:

Its the plate-spinny smiley with a plate in the middle....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

if there's grass on the pitch....play ball

old enough to bleed, bleedin old enough

Advertisement