Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night time- Third Level Teaching

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I am just wondering does’ anyone knows of any night time or distance learning courses in Third level teaching.

DIT have two great courses but there all mid week day time. I have a full time job so talking off a ½ day a week is not going to be something I can do. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

You do not need a qualification in third level teaching to lecture at third level. You do, of course, need a third level qualification, plus industry experience, in the relevant subject.

Have a look at the sticky I created in the Teaching and Lecturing forum, it will give you all the details you need to get started.

Advertisement