Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My signatures

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, this is the second time on here in less than a month

For the last 2 or more years i've had my xbox live gamertag which is not animated and no bigger than anyone elses on the xbox forums up

A while ago i added a animated sig which was not allowed and i accepted that as it is clearly stated no animated sigs.

However i changed it back to my gamertag from mygamertag.net as many other people on boards have and it got removed without telling me why when or how. I know it's not a big deal but i had no problems with it before.

Can someone explain why it has been removed.

It is not over the limit of the site regulations and is not animated and there is nothing offensive in it either.

Thank you
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

try asking in the Signatures forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

allanb49 wrote: »

It is not over the limit of the site regulations and is not animated and there is nothing offensive in it either.

Your image is 44k, the limit is 30k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

coolo i'll change it now thanks :D

Advertisement