Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Bday present for Boyfriend!

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Hi!

My boyfriends 21st is coming up (not til october but I need time ;)) and I have no clue what to get him. Its such a big bday like, and he's such a brilliant boyfriend that t has to be thoughtful and good :)! We've been going out for 2 and a half years, will be I mean!

I don't have a budget as such, I'm a student and pretty skint, but he's worth more than money can buy so I can round that obstacle! Thing is, he has everyting he needs! I just don't know what to get him! If anyone has had experience of this please please please give me some advice :)!

Sorry if this is vague but I honestly have no idea!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hey

You will have to start with some basic's what kind of stuff is he into:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Where in the country are you?

Planning a day out with him would be good, make memories together, make him his favourite dinner. You could look up local attractions that might be free.

Keep an eye on the freebie list on the Bargain Alerts forum, you might see something that he likes. Also try www.adverts.ie as they have loads of free stuff on there too. Because you have a good bit of time you might see something on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hey

You will have to start with some basic's what kind of stuff is he into:)

He's not a guy who's into anything in particular though, say he plays gaelic football, he likes music, he'll watch a movie, but ya know he's not a fanatic! He's not a techie either, so a gadget would be loston him, its tough :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Cathooo wrote: »
    Where in the country are you?

Planning a day out with him would be good, make memories together, make him his favourite dinner. You could look up local attractions that might be free.

Keep an eye on the freebie list on the Bargain Alerts forum, you might see something that he likes. Also try www.adverts.ie as they have loads of free stuff on there too. Because you have a good bit of time you might see something on them!

That's quite a good idea, we love reminiscing so it might be nice to have something we can talk about for years to come :)! Sorry for not multi quoting!

Advertisement