Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any all you can eats around

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Only moved to dundalk so looking for a bit of help.

Is there any all you can eat places around in dundalk or near by if so what food do they serve whats it like and how much thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Only moved to dundalk so looking for a bit of help.

Is there any all you can eat places around in dundalk or near by if so what food do they serve whats it like and how much thanks.

There's an all you can eat Chinese next door to Abrakebabra on Park St.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CGM82

There's an all you can eat Chinese in Blackrock too. Think it's about €13/14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

CGM82 wrote: »
    There's an all you can eat Chinese in Blackrock too. Think it's about €13/14

Think it's something like €7 at times.

Can't remember exactly how it works, something like mondays - wednesdays before 7 or something.

Don't take my word on the days/times though, I'm probably wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Think it's something like €7 at times.

Can't remember exactly how it works, something like mondays - wednesdays before 7 or something.

Don't take my word on the days/times though, I'm probably wrong.

Yeah its The Great Wall. My boss took his family for an all you can eat on a Sunday a few weeks ago. Said it was lovely, loads of grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Just out home and noticed a chinese takeaway menu from John Longs in Grange just before Cooley Kickhams. 13.50 all you can eat as a sit down Mon to Fri.

• Advertisement
Advertisement