Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tooledup.com

• 26-07-2010 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone had any dealings with Tooledup.com in the UK? I ordered a Ryobi brushcutter from them last week but when i got it there was a part missing. I've been trying to call them but the number they give on their website can only be dialled from the UK. I've tryed emailing them but haven't got a reply yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

i have got a few tools from them with no problems.got a router once and wouldnt work so they sent another one over and collected the first one within a week.Not too sure but i thinki rang them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭The Waxbill

Thanks fm, it was a very quick delivery time, I put the order in on wed morning and had it by fri morning. Definately can't call them from the number they give on the website. I do expect a quick response but i have to reach them first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you enter the phone number here http://saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php, you get the following number 020 8805 3630 which is the number of http://www.leeindustrial.co.uk/ their parent company.

Alun, that's brilliant, thank you so much. I've rang them but I'm not very happy to be honest. I only got to speak to a girl in customer service and they hadn't a clue what I was talking about to be honest. I'm missing a small adaptor to attach one of the reels to the brushcutter and trying to describe this over the phome was a waste of time to be honest. She said I'd have to speak to someone in their technical department, of course I was put through to them and kept on hold for a while only to end up back with the same girl to tell me they are a bit busy at the moment and I should call back later???? I asked her could they call me and she said yes but it probably wouldn't be today. I asked when I could expect a call and she said in the next day or two??? Not good enough really IMO.

I got a call from tooledup this morning and they are sending me out the replacement part today. I take back what I said yesterday about it not being good enough... rush of blood to the head i'm afraid lol... just hope it's the right part now. i'll update when it arrives.

• Advertisement
Advertisement