Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motherboards with wifi?

Options
  • 26-07-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey guys i just saw this add on adverts :
    Mobo
    is there integrated wireless built into the motherboard as i have never heard of this?? is there any any AM3 mobos with this feature as it would save me having to buy a wireless card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

well i had the delux of that mobo and wifi was junk great board but

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

hmm an interesting idea though i wonder why more manufactures dont do it i mean an integrated wireless card would nearly be as useful as a integrated video or sound card

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

hmm an interesting idea though i wonder why more manufactures dont do it i mean an integrated wireless card would nearly be as useful as a integrated video or sound card
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

:eek:
    Dude I'm getting 80fps on TF2 with the HD 4290 on my new AM3 board. Quite happy with it. Also runs 30+ fps easily on Global Agenda (Unreal 3 Engine - Gears of War and all that) I really need to whip out the CryEngine2 and see how it fares.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well obviously an integrated card is crap compared to a dedicated card but they can be useful say if your dedicated card fails etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement