Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMIT???

Options
  • 26-07-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi
    At the minute I am looking for a job(just finished college) and to keep myself busy was thinking about doing a distance learning course from CMIT thinking about doing the Medical and Clinical Administrator.

I was just wondering does anyone know anything about CMIT. Is it safe and genuine? Any advice is gratefull.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭elaine.rodger

Anyone??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you use the search facility in this forum and put in the term 'CMIT' you will find all threads where CMIT was mentioned.
    If no-one replies, it's because no-one knows an answer to your question. Please don't post the same thing again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

I've studied through CMIT this year, they seem genuine and above board...
    Check the course is recognised as not all courses are FETAC accredited...

Advertisement