Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New House - Need Prices

• 26-07-2010 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi, I am new to property and this site and was just looking to find out prices for different things. I am looking at a house at the moment and it has been left unfinished in a housing estate like lots of them. I wondered if any one could help with guide prices to finish some jobs.
    1. Around 12 doors & frames and skirting all over.
    2. Radiators fitted in rooms, around 12 rads.
    3. Small bit of electrical work, maybe to.
    4. Stairs finished.
    5. Toilets, sinks, bath, shower fitted X 2 or 3.

Any figures will be appricated so I can try do my sums. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

anneo wrote: »
    Hi, I am new to property and this site and was just looking to find out prices for different things. I am looking at a house at the moment and it has been left unfinished in a housing estate like lots of them. I wondered if any one could help with guide prices to finish some jobs.
    1. Around 12 doors & frames and skirting all over.
    2. Radiators fitted in rooms, around 12 rads.
    3. Small bit of electrical work, maybe to.
    4. Stairs finished.
    5. Toilets, sinks, bath, shower fitted X 2 or 3.

Any figures will be appricated so I can try do my sums. :)

tbh, you'd be better off getting tradesmen in to price the jobs, or call builders providers looking for the prices of materials. Its difficult to price a job without knowing the size / scale of the work

Advertisement